Mon, 09 Nov | https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-will-bre
How Will Brexit Affect Intellectual Property Rights?
With a focus on IP rights and regulations, this webinar will review what happens in terms of the European Court of Justice, existing and new judgements for the UK. In the case of a ‘No Deal Brexit’, it will also review the impact, specific ramifications and next steps.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
09 Nov 2020, 11:00 – 12:00
About the Event
- With the UK’s departure from the EU fast approaching, there is still much uncertainty about what the impact might be across every industry. Especially if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
- With a focus on IP rights and regulations, this webinar will review what happens in terms of the European Court of Justice, existing and new judgements for the UK. In the case of a ‘No Deal Brexit’, it will also review the impact, specific ramifications and next steps.
- While exploring what has changed, this webinar will also provide rights holders and users with information about what they need to consider and how to ensure a legally compliant environment next year.
- The session will enhance your understanding help you:
- Ensure that you understand your current IP obligations
- Understand the impact on the IP rights following Brexit
- Learn what happens in case of a ‘No Deal Brexit’
- Understand how the European Court of Justice currently operates and what will happen regarding existing and new case law
- Consider what your compliance obligations and what you need to do next
- Who is this session for?
- While this webinar is aimed at a general business audience, we highly recommend for legal professionals and non-legal professionals in the following roles:
- Legal professionals
- Trainee solicitors
- Qualified solicitors (PQE guide)
- Legal execs
- Non legal professionals:
- Managing Directors, business owners etc
- Procurement Officers
- Finance Staff
- Legal Compliance Officers
- Library and Information Management Staff
- We expect demand for this session to be high, so priority is given to professionals in these roles.
(For more information visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-will-brexit-affect-intellectual-property-rights-registration-125168425129)
Registration is Closed